• Mining Company required growth in its investment division
• Investments made in new mines or new shafts in older mines are usually made through a partnering with other mining companies.
One of the partners would manage the mine for the whole investment and would gain insider knowledge of profitability and conditions.
What we did
• A differentiation strategy was developed to position the mining group to be preferred Management Company for the mining investments and an implementation plan to increase its capability in mine management.
• A technology road map to develop advanced MIS and technology systems to monitor ore quality, cost and personnel was developed creating a differential advantage.
• The mining group’s share managing mines increased to create a greater returns from 15% to 33% ROI and reduced risk.
|DIFFERENTIAL ADVANTAGE & RISK MANAGEMENT - ENABLING TECHNOLOGY MINING GROUP|
|Case Study - Information Technology|
|Copyright 2009 Deshel. All rights reserved.|